For the academic year 2019-2020, Kweek is looking for two new board members: a Chairman and a Project Manager Language & Text. Curious about what Kweek does? In this blog Marie and Janine write about their core tasks of last year.
What does a Project Manager Language & Text do?
- Maintaining the contact between clients and students
- Weekly meetings with the board
- Drawing up quotations and invoices
What does a Chairman do?
- Preparing and leading the weekly meetings with the board
- Maintain an overview of all projects and (upcoming) activities
- Attend activities of the University (e.g., the Board-day)
- (De)register old and new board members via the KvK
What do both board members do?
- Maintaining the Social Media channels
- Try to get new projects
- Attend Open Coffees
- Organizing workshops and company visits
Do the above points appeal to you and would you like to take over our role as a Language & Text Project Manager or Chairman in the coming year? Send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org